Mike Van Kleeck
Michael T. Van Kleeck has over 22 years experience in the investments & financial planning industry. He has a BS in Business Finance and holds the CFP®, AIF® and CSCP® certifications.
Regulatory Affairs Chair Summary
It shall be the Regulatory Affairs Chair’s obligation to fulfill a one-year term, at the appointment of the President, undertaking the following:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee, coordinate and lead the Regulatory Affairs Committee in its responsibilities as outlined in the Committee Description.
- Recruit Committee members.
- Organize and lead all Committee Meetings; ensure they occur as needed.
- Report on the activities and process of the Committee at the regular SCCG Officer’s meetings, or as may be requested by the SCCG Officers.
- Provide material updates to the Membership via electronic communications or at the quarterly Member’s meetings.
Must be a member in good standing of the SCCG and be appointed by the President. Individual must perform the above essential duties satisfactorily.
Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of the industry and its components
Team player and self-motivated
Strong written and verbal communications skills