VICTORIA LUITEN, IACCP®
Victoria is a Senior Compliance Associate for Focus 1 Associates, LLC. Focus 1 Associates is a premier provider of SEC compliance services specializing in assisting registered investment advisers and private funds with their compliance needs under Rule 206(4)-7 of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
Victoria has over 25 years of investment industry experience. In her current role as a Senior Compliance Associate, she is responsible for conducting GAP analyses; ADV, marketing material, and email reviews; forensic testing for annual compliance reviews; and supporting mock SEC examinations.
Prior to joining the Focus 1 team in July 2016, she held a variety of positions with investment firms located in Southern California. Most recently she was Managing Director, Chief Compliance Officer for Lombardia Capital Partners LLC. She spent 23 years with Provident Investment Counsel LLC (most recently named 300 North Capital LLC) and her experience includes compliance, GIPS®, performance measurement, marketing, client support, and management. She was a director at a Southern California non-profit organization prior to entering the investment industry in 1990.
Victoria earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Communication Arts from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with an emphasis in Public Relations. She holds the designation of NRS Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional® (IACCP®).
It shall be the Treasurer’s obligation to fulfill a one-year term, at the appointment of the President, undertaking the following:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain roster of members, with assistance from Secretary, including payments of Members’ dues.
- Establish and maintain checking account at local bank, including deposits, disbursements and account reconciliation.
- Arrange for payment of lunches during Group meetings.
- Arrange for payment of conference room fee and parking, if applicable.
- Provide annual accounting/budget of Group funds to the Group.
- Provide regular financial updates, at least quarterly, to the Officers.
- Perform other duties as determined necessary.
Must be a member in good standing of SCCG and be appointed by the President. In addition, successful execution of the duties requires that an individual be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Skills & Abilities:
Financial background, accounting and treasury experience is a plus
Strong ethical standards, bonding may be requested (at the President’s discretion)
Strong attention to detail
Good organizational skills